Thursday, October 27, 2005

The End of Fast Fiction Is Nigh…

OK, folks, there’s only 12 more hours to go before I wrap this up. So, if anyone else wants to take a pop at breaking my mind, or if you just fancy commissioning a nice, swift stab of prose from me, this is your last chance. The Comments Box below is splayed wide open awaiting your penetrating words.

Before I forget, some acknowledgements. I would be remiss if I didn’t give credit where it is due. The inspiration for this stunt came from Lee “Budgie” Barnett’s blog, where he has racked up over 85 slabs of Fast Fiction, and he’s still going strong. Impressive stuff.

Special thanks also to both Brutha B and Bert for acting as joint cheerleaders, pimps and midwives for these Adventures in Fiction. I only wish that I had a Blankety Blank chequebook and pen and a Dusty Bin to reward you both.

Tick tock, tick tock…

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

As I was mulling it over on my comment space, the mysterious "b" aptly pointed out that my favorite excuse for writing is actually four words... "I'm horrible with words."

ha! So, there's my four words. Do with them as you please (if I'm not too late). :^)

AKA said...

You're never too late, Jennifer...and you really aren't horrible with words, either. Or pictures, for that matter. "365 Days of Jennifer W.K." is excellent. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

OK, one slice of Fast Fiction coming up.

Jennifer said...

Aw, shucks...