Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Schema


I have many nodes on this internetwork we all share, and it’s about damn time that I reminded everyone of all the other places round these here parts that I can be found. Avanti!

Tumblr - A virtual shoebox for me to fill with the pop culture detritus I find whilst carving a swathe through the thick undergrowth of the web. A hearty repast of my current preoccupations and obsessions, leavened with the serendipitous fruits of Google Image Searches Gone Wrong.

Flickr - Sometimes I remember to upload pictures of stuff I've snapped with the glass rectangle I carry in my pocket. This is where they eventually end up.

Twitter - an endless scroll through the scum scraped off the top layer of my brain, served up in easy-to-stomach 140-character portions.

Letterboxd - which allows me to surrender to my incipient Obsessive Compulsions and where I log every film that I watch, occasionally accompanied by capsule reviews (which basically means “idle observations that have just occurred to me”).

Last.fm - what I'm listening to, as I listen to it.

This Is My Jam - A way for me to exorcise ear worms as and when they infect my supratemporal lobe. If it’s going to be stuck in my head, you can be damn sure that I’m going to try and get it stuck in your head too.

Pinboard - On the "About" page on the Pinboard website, it says: "Pinboard is a bookmarking website for introverted people in a hurry." That sounds about right.

I'm also on Google+ and Ello but, honestly, who gives a shit?

Happy Clicking!

No comments: