1. Can you tell me how to get...?
2. Super Grover!
3. Sesame Street does Mad Men
4. Cookie Monster eats the World Trade towers in 1976 (via Boing Boing)
5. The Pointer Sisters and the Pinball Number Count
6. How to make your own DIY Pointer Sisters Pinball Clock
7. Bert and Ernie
8. Miami Mice
9. The Amazing Mumford
10. One of these things is not like the other things
12. Hooper's Store
13. Heeere's Cookie Monster! (via Popped Culture)
14. Count von Count
15. C is for Cookie
16. Slimey the Worm
17. Sesame Street Fever
19. Follow That Bird
20. Oscar the Grouch
21. Who Are The People in Your Neighborhood?
22. Stevie Wonder performs Superstition
23. James Earl Jones counts to ten
24. Kermit the Frog's News Flash
25. Johnny Cash sings Nasty Dan to Oscar the Grouch
26. Big Bird in China (via Kung Fu Fridays)
27. Mr. Snuffleupagus
28. R2D2 and C3P0 visit Sesame Street
29. The Typewriter Guy
30. Gladys Knight & The Pips tell you how to get to Sesame Street
31. The cast of Bonanza count to 20
32. Guy Smiley
33. Grover the Waiter
34. Lena Horne sings the alphabet
35. The Bill Cosby alphabet
36. The Mad Painter
37. Richard Pryor demonstrates emotions
39. Big Bird sings It's Not Easy Being Green at Jim Henson's Memorial
40. This blog post was brought to you by the letters H and B, and the number 40. This has been a production of the ...
Happy Birthday, Sesame Street!
UPDATED: Just found an extra clip and it was far too good to exclude. So here's my 41st Reason why I love Sesame Street. Jesse Jackson and I Am Somebody: