Monday, October 30, 2006

Return of the Mack

There are many things I could say. Reasons and excuses, glorious truths and brazen lies, and many, many other things…

I could say that you should never irrevocably close off a valid outlet for the manifold ruminations that skitter across the rippling grey mass between the ears.

I could say that this beats scrawling rude words on the walls of public toilets.

I could say that I’ve been thinking about this for a long, long time.

I could just say that I’ve missed you…

But I’m not going to, because all of that would detract your attention from the most important message I want to impart…

I’m BACK!

Oh yes.

5 comments:

b ooray said...

Welcome back, Kotter!

AKA said...

Holy Crap! You didn't waste any time! I've only been back 10 minutes...

You missed it, didn't you?

b unkie said...

Hell, yeah.

Jennifer said...

I'm so happy you're back.

It's one of the ups in one of those days filled with ups and downs.

rockymtmama said...

yay! I can put you back on the must-read list!! :)