Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Welcome To The Terrordome

“I got so much trouble on my mind
Refuse to lose
Here’s your ticket
Hear the drummer get wicked”


Time to rip it up and start again.

As you can see, I’ve had the decorators in. A change is as good as a rest, apparently, and seeing as in the last month or so, I’ve been tempted to retire the blog permanently, this seems like a better option.

I’ve found my writing here getting a bit stale, as I rake over the same ground like an obsessive-compulsive farmer.

The content is likely to change considerably. But that is undoubtedly A Good Thing. I need to stretch different writing muscles, push in new directions, and find more interesting areas of my brain that are lying dormant.

So, welcome to Sucker Punch 2.0.

Enjoy your stay.

2 comments:

B akersdozen said...

Stale? Not from what I'm reading. For me, every slice of Sucker Punch feels freshly baked and warm to the touch, with a sharp crust to prevent complacency.

As much as I like the design, it's a tad miffing to see all the comments to previous blog entries have disappeared. (New readers take note: there were thousands! Jump in and replenish! Grab a slice: bring your own jam!)

Bert said...

I Can't Believe It's Not Sucker Punch 1.0!