Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Turn around, back up & hit me with it

Sometimes it pays to electronically hoard things on my Hard Drive. I feel complete again.

Following the (in retrospect) ridiculously pathetic events of July 7th, and after a couple of days of gently repopulating the archives of the site, I can now officially unveil the complete, combined, unexpurgated, ongoing works of both Stray Bullets and Sucker Punch, here for your gratification and edification. Alternatively, feel free to hurl rotten fruit at your monitor.

Everything is exactly as originally posted, right down to the date and time. And any grammatical screw-ups or crappy writing remain my fault the second time around. The only thing that is different is that I've lost all the original comments left on those posts. Nothing I can do about that now.

Enjoy. Or ignore. But it’s all here to stay. For good this time.

Birth news: The baby still isn’t here yet.

Death news: May Russ Meyer rest in teats.

No comments: